Tuesday, August 10, 2010

My Homer Bucket


So, I've been really busy the past couple of days and, although I've started on a painting, I haven't been able to finish it.  I plan on at least coming close to finishing tomorrow and starting on a rather large piece that will serve as a backdrop for the photo booth event I have scheduled for Thursday night.  I own the photo booth; right now it's my primary source of income.  The event is going to be at Opera and it's a pre-wedding celebration for an Indian couple.  The background might be some sort of Indian pattern.

Anyway, my posting for today is about my "Homer" bucket.  You know what a Homer bucket is right?... the orange paint bucket from Home Depot?  On a recent trip to the store, I noticed that, interspersed throughout the aisles, were different ideas for using them.  I know it sounds strange, but I saw the cutest thing by Husky called a "bucket jockey" or something like that.  I'd been searching for a way to organize and mobilize my painting supplies (for when I want to paint someplace besides home or when I've been hired to do some on-site job).

I am so happy with this, especially because it costs no more than ten dollars for both the bucket and the jockey.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! We’d love to share your orange bucket image in an upcoming social media project for The Home Depot. If you grant us permission please email us at SocialRequest@homedepot.com. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!

    Thanks,
    Joette

    ReplyDelete

Followers

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com