Friday, August 6, 2010

Amongst other things...


Amongst other things I sell (many of which I'll get to writing about later), I am now a dealer for antique factory carts.  I met this guy while selling t-shirts in Virginia Highlands.  He really liked our shirts and since we've met, he's purchased a couple hundred of them, hired me to do his website and lots of other graphic design projects.  But the best part is, he found and purchased about five hundred antique American factory carts and asked me and Michael to deal them.

Most people use them for coffee tables.  You can also use them in your garden to elevate containers.  What else can they be used for?  I'd love it if you, my imaginary audience, would give me your ideas that I can pass along to my potential customers.

They will be available raw (not cleaned or leveled), unfinished (cleaned, leveled, etc.) and finished (cleaned, leveled, sealed and stained).  I'll also be offering custom faux finishes or decorative painting to match any decor.

Restoration Hardware has them for about $900 plus shipping, making them about $1100.  If you live in the Atlanta area, we'll deliver them to you and you'll save tremendously.  I'll have them in the range of $350 - $800.  These are available in limited quantities, as is anything antique, right?

Also, if you've got one in your home, take a pic and send it to me, please.  The prettiest picture earns an original painting by me!  Don't all scramble at once!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com