Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Introduction

I'm one of those people without a real job.  I make very little money and I work harder than anyone I know.  I'm a graphic designer, screen printer, web site designer, photo booth owner/operator, painter and MOTHER.  This blog is my space to collect photos of my work, of others' work, of things that inspire me.  My "real" websites are www.luluhatch.com and www.conandkat.com.  I design a line of t-shirts called con&kat, a little clothing line I co-own.

Hopefully, one day, we'll look back on these first few posts and see that I've made it to the BIG time.  Regardless of the outcome, this is my journey as a hopeful entrepreneur (to clarify, I am not hoping to become an entrepreneur; I'm an entrepreneur with hope).

"I Like You" by Amy Sedaris (image of book cover)

Good night all, my dear imaginary audience.  I snagged a copy of "I Like You" by Amy Sedaris on clearance at Books-A-Million today ($7.99!) and I'm off to read until I can't keep my eyes open anymore.  I very much hope to wake up to some actual crackles in my crackle paste.  I'll explain later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com