Friday, September 17, 2010

Puffy Face

I had a couple of teeth removed yesterday (not visible ones, thank goodness) and my face is all puffy and sore; also, this antibiotic they've put me on is of the devil!  It has my stomach feeling like it has been removed and I should have woken up in a tub of ice with "call 9-1-1" written on my arm.  Remember that urban legend about the kidney harvesting?  Gross, but that's how I feel.

Well I'm not letting it stop me from piling in a car with my mom, dad, uncle and four-year-old son for a weekend pilgrimage to Arts In the Heart of Augusta.  I can't wait! 

Here's a photo from last year (I hope THIS guy is there again this year):

I really like BIG art like his.

So, apparently you can blog with your mobile phone.  I'm going to try that feature out while I'm there tomorrow, so if you see any wonky-looking posts, I'll fix them when I get back.

2 comments:

  1. Have a blast with your Family & I hope you posts some pics of Arts In the Heart of Augusta. I need to mark that in my calendar for next year. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did I not ever do that? I'll do it later today... I think. I'm tired. :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com