Sunday, September 12, 2010

The First Tutorial In My "Con Artist" Series

I have written my first tutorial.  I have ideas for more and have decided to name this the "Con Artist" series.  You can purchase the tutorial through my Etsy shop or just send me $16 via PayPal to melanie@conandkat.com.  Then, you'll be emailed the six-page PDF.

Here is the Etsy description:
This is a six-page tutorial that will teach you, in ten easy steps, how to use the photo of a loved one (or anyone, really) to paint a portrait that will amaze everyone!

The tutorial was written with the complete novice in mind, someone who feels there is no way they could do anything like this, but really wishes they could.

Is it cheating? No. Art, to me, is about you going through the creative process. It's therapy that should be available to all and not only those who were born with this wonderful ability.

I hope you enjoy this, the first in what I think I will call the "con art series." :)

----------------------------------------------------

If you don't have a PayPal account, I accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. You may also mail a check or money order to LULU HATCH, PO BOX 1305, GRIFFIN GA 30224.

-----------------------------------------------------

After your payment has been received, you will receive an email with the PDF attached. It has been designed, so that it will print nicely on standard printer paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com